MSN.com shuts out non-Microsoft browsers

I just posted the article MSN.com shuts out non-Microsoft browsers.

That Microsoft lost there minds most of us already know but this prove again how lame they realy are.

People trying to access Microsoft’s MSN.com with a non-Microsoft browser are finding…

Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/2702-MSN_com-shuts-out-non-Microsoft-browsers.html](http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/2702-MSN_com-shuts-out-non-Microsoft-browsers.html)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

Hey you M$ screw you! And the new version of MSN Messenger also sucks because the winegum interface of WinXP!!!:frowning: When i install winxp i’ll immediatly chance the interface to the classic win2k!!! But for the rest, which website is next?

what else is new, sigh… stupid Micro$oft… :frowning:

Who cares? The MSN site sucks ass! MSN isn’t worth the time of day.

Who uses MSN? Not me… :8

fuck me… it’s true!

Using the K-Meleon browser you get this as a result: Attention: Web Browser Upgrade Required to View MSN.com If you are seeing this page, we have detected that the browser that you are using will not render MSN.com correctly. Additionally, you’ll see the most advanced functionality of MSN.com only with the latest version of Microsoft Internet Explorer or MSN Explorer. If you wish to visit MSN.com, please select the appropriate download link below. * Internet Explorer for Windows * Internet Explorer for Macintosh * MSN Explorer for Windows ©2001 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Terms of Use Advertise TRUSTe Approved Privacy Statement GetNetWise

Using the K-Meleon browser you get this as a result: Attention: Web Browser Upgrade Required to View MSN.com If you are seeing this page, we have detected that the browser that you are using will not render MSN.com correctly. Additionally, you’ll see the most advanced functionality of MSN.com only with the latest version of Microsoft Internet Explorer or MSN Explorer. If you wish to visit MSN.com, please select the appropriate download link below. * Internet Explorer for Windows * Internet Explorer for Macintosh * MSN Explorer for Windows ©2001 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Terms of Use Advertise TRUSTe Approved Privacy Statement GetNetWise

why the hell should i care? what does MSN offer me? how would i compare to cdfreaks? hah, it doesn’t compare. M$'s idea doesn’t bother me. i’d take there side on this one though. if i build a site, i can decide who sees it.

Now if that happens to the ICQ website, then I might actually care :4

I used the Opera browser and I got on MSN ok.