MSM music server

vbimport

Hy all,
I need your advise, guys, I’m kind of desperate… I’m a regular user of MSN music site, I get from there a lot of music, I really like that site. Few days ago I received an e-mail from its manager saying that starting with August 31, 2008, the MSN music licenses server will be turned off by Microsoft and so I have to get all the licenses for all my music and I have “tones” of music…What should I do???

Hi and Welcome![quote=Axxa;2047792]
I need your advise, guys, I’m kind of desperate… I’m a regular user of MSN music site, I get from there a lot of music, I really like that site. Few days ago I received an e-mail from its manager saying that starting with August 31, 2008, the MSN music licenses server will be turned off by Microsoft[/quote]I read about this on a German news site.

and so I have to get all the licenses for all my music and I have “tones” of music…What should I do???
See if you can burn audio CDs from your music files. You’re lost if the license doesn’t allow this.
I also read, that you can still can use your music files as long as you don’t move them to another computer.

Michael

Moved to Audio DRM forum…

Hy Axxa,
Don’t be upset, your problem will be solved if you use Tunebite to remove DRM protection from your music. I use it for a while and I can listen all the music I bought on other devices. You should give it a try, you won’t be disappointed :disagree:

mciahel, I know that as long as I use this computer, they’ll work, but still in the future maybe I’ll change it and I have to transfer all my music on that computer. I can’t burn them on cds cause they are protected.
After I received the e-mail from MSM music store I started to google in order to find a solution to remove that copy protection and I saw that there are many tools. I got some trials but I dont like the fact that I can lose in quality with those tools. Too bad that they let me to use them only 1 min.