Mr. Rogers is dead

For those who know who Mr. Rogers, I have said news. He passed away today from stomach cancer. I remember watching him when I was a kid. It is sad to lose someone like him.

He was on the air for about 40 years or so. Im 33 now and remember being on when I was like 4 or 5.

Check out this link for some more info::

http://entertainment.msn.com/news/article.aspx?news=116004

Yeah, I heard on the radio this morning. Used to watch him when I was a kid too. It’s him, sesame street, and reading rainbow. But that last one’s a late comer, started watching that in elementary. Now a days, kids just watch 'em useless dubbed anime and make their parents buy trash from wal-mart, target, toys r us, etc.

Well, its a not so wonderful day in the neighborhood for him. Never like d the show, then again I couldnt speak English when iwas the prime viewing age for that show.

He always creeped me out.

However, it’s always sad when someone dies.

I always thought he was creepy myself. It was a boring show too, not even close to as entertaining as mr. dressup. Yes it is sad when people die. I’m sure he meant something to a lot more people than i do.

Not to be rude or disrespectful, but what kind of tv show is mr. rogers for kids? Think abou it, he must’ve been on drugs or alcohol or both.

1. He talked to puppets and a model train and always had his little fantasies in his head of whats going on.

2. I think i remember him having a fantasy as a fish or something like that.

3. Why is it thay in his fantasies there’s all these wierd characters with wierd vocies, i don’t think the show was apporopriate for children.

He was a priest or somesuch too :slight_smile: