Mr. Brownstones Massive Throbbing [Un-Edited!] With Pictures!

vbimport

Robbed the name from Womble (see below) so dont blame me for the daft title :slight_smile:
http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=143109&highlight=wombles+massive+throbbing

Anyway after waiting for what seemed like an eternity (well one week :slight_smile: ) my junk finally arrived.

Thermaltake Tsunami Dream
Hiper 580Watt PSU
Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe :iagree: :iagree:
A64 3800+ X2
Thermaltake Golden Orb II
Corsair 1GB DDR XMS3200C2PT
Club3D nVidia 7800GT
Western Digital WD3200KS 320GB SATA-II 16MB Cache :iagree:
BenQ 1655, ofcourse :smiley:

The first pics are from building/testing etc had a few probs before updating the bios including some nasty graphics corruption in the bios after a reboot :a and some dodgy fan speed problems luckily it seems the updated bios has sorted it out :stuck_out_tongue:

bits n’ pieces

My perfect paste spreading :iagree:

pretty BIG :eek:

Testing

Finito at last

dont worry not a scratch but looks like it :stuck_out_tongue:

as for benchmarks, at stock

3dmark01 23186
3dmark05 6879

Yo-

Thats freakin’ AWESOME-eh!

X-2 AMD’s rule-eh!

Mike

nice one

Nice!!! :slight_smile:

Very Sexy system …but i didn’t see throbbing!! massive yes…throbbing no

Yo S_S-

When this machine gets turned on you can guarentee that it is going to throb-eh! :wink:

Oh and that computer above - ya your right it probably won’t throb-eh!

Mike

good lord…if i had a throbbing system…I wouldn’t ever have time to post…:wink:

Yo-

And it would solve the battery supply problems too-eh!

Mike

Nice system bro! :iagree:

Hi :slight_smile:
:cool: :iagree: :bigsmile:

Yummy…me want!!! :bow: :iagree: :bow:

Hows the noise?

Hows the price??? :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway me want a dualcore too :iagree:

thanks for the comments :slight_smile:

it was all just over Ă‚ÂŁ900, they had some trouble getting the graphics card i ordered in stock but they had 1 club3d card left over same specs but Ă‚ÂŁ20 cheaper so i grabbed that and with the spare Ă‚ÂŁ20 opted for a better hdd, as for noise i havent turned my server (2800+) off whilst this one has been on so i couldnt tell you yet will have a listen tonight :slight_smile:

ME want one too!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh yeah baby…now THAT’S what I call a rig. You lucky, lucky, b*stid :bigsmile:

Somehow I feel my 3DMark numbers were just wrong. Time for a full system format and retest I think. I am going to put it down to poor drivers when they first came out.

Nice case. Nearly went for that one myself.

womble did you install all the updates from m$ and all the mobo chipset drivers etc?

very cool…congrats on the new system Mr. B and good luck tricking it out just the way you like it…

Very nice. I really want to get a dual core system too but I’ll wait a little longer, as I want hardware virtualization :slight_smile:

Still… very very nice. I like those PSUs that have sockets for pluggin in cables. Keeps everything as neat as possible. And massive copper coolers are very nice too :slight_smile: