MPAA submits "notorious markets" piracy list to US government

vbimport

MPAA submits “notorious markets” piracy list to US government.

[newsimage]http://static.rankone.nl/images_posts/2010/11/nIRfkY.jpg[/newsimage]The Office of the US Trade Representative requested information about markets for piracy outside of the United States and, thanks to the Motion Picture Association of America, they have received quite a list.

Read the full article here: [http://www.myce.com/news/mpaa-submits-notorious-markets-piracy-list-to-us-government-36328/](http://www.myce.com/news/mpaa-submits-notorious-markets-piracy-list-to-us-government-36328/)

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

Headlines July (2011):
(MPAA Dream): MPAA profits announcement stems US currency slide …
(MPAA reality): MPAA member studio stocks in freefall after predicted profits decline.
(US Govt Dream): Obama spearheads International copyright agreements, International heads of state kiss MPAA’s trailer.
(USA reality): MPAA wastes taxpayer monetary funds chasing grossly inflated infringement figures. US government files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy …
(The rest of the worlds Dream): Google buys MPAA member studios & declares all content free… 50,000 lawyers apply for unemployment benefits.
(The rest of the world - reality): Boisterous US attempts fascist coup on personal freedoms.
(China - Dream):China buys USA, floats currency, and prepares scheme to relocate american continent closer to home.
(China reality): China adds MPAA & film industry to US mantelpiece, positioned beside US government, US mining sector, US car manufacturing sector, Investment banking sector, Walmart, Bestbuy, Starbucks & Fanny Mae.

So, with Sweden becoming the USA’s FEMALE LAPDOG, it’s no onto the bigger fish… China! With China’s money, your right… who’s frying who?

RapidShare and isoHunt ROCK !!!

[QUOTE=debro;2555861…
(US Govt Dream): Obama spearheads International copyright agreements, International heads of state kiss MPAA’s trailer.
(USA reality): MPAA wastes taxpayer monetary funds chasing grossly inflated infringement figures. US government files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy …
(The rest of the world - reality): Boisterous US attempts fascist coup on personal freedoms.
[/QUOTE]

DEBRO, take some Lithium. Now America is fascist! Get a life. You want to make statements like this, I will throw them right back into your wanna be face. The MPAA sucks but remember, it is their members who want this, yes, all those Hollywood and Music Stars that want every penny they can get, all of them, from all over the world. Greed is universal. Calling America fascist is over the top. You get away with a lot with your hatred spewing crap here. Maybe you should think a little more rather than pouring out your liver all the time… Damning a whole nation is ridiculous and your sidling sneering comments manipulate forum rules. I cannot believe you get away with this, in multiple posts no less. Why don’t you comment on your own country once in a while, like how well you treat your own indigenous populations (ever see “Rabbit Proof Fence”?) . America is the most philanthropic country in the world. Your posts always carry the same theme. I will stay away from any post that has the name “DEBRO” ( I still am not sure if your a man or a women) in it from now on. You take away far more from this forum more than you give. Choke on that.

Calm down both of you.

[QUOTE=Zathros;2556170]DEBRO, take some Lithium. Now America is fascist! Get a life. You want to make statements like this, I will throw them right back into your wanna be face.[/QUOTE]
He was making a joke I think you need the lithium, He didn’t mean it it’s a little bit of humour.

The MPAA sucks but remember, it is their members who want this, yes, all those Hollywood and Music Stars that want every penny they can get, all of them, from all over the world. Greed is universal.

The MPAA (Motion Picture Association of AMERICA) NOT the world. Most countries have their own association like this but the American one is the only one that thinks it can do what it wants.

Calling America fascist is over the top. You get away with a lot with your hatred spewing crap here. Maybe you should think a little more rather than pouring out your liver all the time…

You seem to be the only hatred spewin person here. Every time someone says anything about the usa you jump all over them and abuse the crap out of them. I know and have a lot of American friends on here and trust me they ALL have said they are sorry for what you say.

Damning a whole nation is ridiculous and your sidling sneering comments manipulate forum rules. I cannot believe you get away with this, in multiple posts no less. Why don’t you comment on your own country once in a while, like how well you treat your own indigenous populations (ever see “Rabbit Proof Fence”?)

Wow you take stuff from a movie and make it reality.

Your posts always carry the same theme. I will stay away from any post that has the name “DEBRO” ( I still am not sure if your a man or a women) in it from now on. You take away far more from this forum more than you give. Choke on that.

Debro has put more into this forum than you and even I ever will.
I don’t mean to sound rude but you need to chill out and have a laugh once in a while

Ok, enough venom in here. Debro’s post was not intended to be malicious and is obviously a joke.

Zathros, you are treading on thin ice with these types of replies and I for one have had enough. Look for a PM from me regarding your post in this thread.

Yes, I have read your P.M. So it was a joke. Wow, I did not see that anywhere and taken in context with the rest of what has been said, in multiple threads, I doubt that assessment. By the way, “Rabbit Proof Fence” is a real true story. :rolleyes: Maybe if you watch and research, you can then make a worth while comment.

I am sorry, I forgot anti-Americanism is the norm here. Kerry56, feel free to suspend me if you wish, just make sure you have an even hand, though, from past experience, bash America is perfectly fine. Feel free to through your weight around. Is it O.K. to bash Texas?:clap:

[QUOTE=debro;2555861](The rest of the world - reality): Boisterous US attempts fascist coup on personal freedoms.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Zathros;2556170] Calling America fascist is over the top. [/QUOTE]
Ooookay then …

Perhaps it’s time to take off your armadillo hat, and remove the tin foil for a minute and use that revised medicaid to surgically reattach your sense of humour, and, god-forbid, think logically … although, from past history, perhaps that’s a bit of a stretch …

sarcasm
When the Aussie government goes overseas to lobby for Australian companies commercial interests, it takes every Aussie citizen with them, and every Australian citizen is in complete agreeance with every decision the Aussie government makes … and that’s why Australia is the economic powerhouse of the world.
/Sarcasm

[QUOTE=Zathros;2556392]Yes, I have read your P.M. So it was a joke. Wow, I did not see that anywhere and taken in context with the rest of what has been said, in multiple threads, I doubt that assessment. By the way, “Rabbit Proof Fence” is a real true story. :rolleyes: Maybe if you watch and research, you can then make a worth while comment.[/QUOTE]
Oh come on mate, It was a joke he wasn’t bashing anyone you are just taking things way to personal.
The movie Rabbit proof fence was BASED on true events that happened a long time ago and the government has since apologised for that era in Aus history.

I am sorry, I forgot anti-Americanism is the norm here. Kerry56, feel free to suspend me if you wish, just make sure you have an even hand, though, from past experience, bash America is perfectly fine. Feel free to through your weight around. Is it O.K. to bash Texas?:clap:
See taking things way to personal and turning innocent jokes into complete rubbish. What’s Texas got to do with any thing?