Mp4 video from mobile

vbimport

Hi my name is Melanie I am new to this forum and would like some advice please. I have got a court hearing and found some vital evience on my mobile phone. I have put these videos onto my pc. I managed that bit lol. These have come up as MP4 video. I have put them onto a cd-rw disc but they wont play on my dvd.

1. does it have to be a DVD cd for me to put these videos on.
  2. can i put more than 1 video onto a disc, they are only tiny clips

Any help at all would be great… but im totally clueless with computers so any one that can explain it idiot proof then that woud be even better .

thanks so much

melanie

Use DVDFlick to make a DVD.
http://www.dvdflick.net/

DVDFlick probably will work but use a DVD disc for example DVD +RW.It will be a lot more compatable with modern DVD players.
DVDFlick will convert the .mp4’s to DVD compliant format.After it finishes you should have two folders AUDIO_TS & VIDEO_TS on the DVD disc.
These should have .ifo , .bup , & .vob files in the VIDEO_TS folder. The AUDIO_TS folder will be empty.
The reason I suggest a DVD disc is the court will probably be using a standalone DVD player or a TV with a built in one.
Knowing government these will probably not play other formats.

Hi Guys

Thank you so so much for helping me i really do appreciate it. I will get onto it today.

Thanks again

melanie