Mp4 to dvd using nero

Hi, humbly asking for some help. I tried to convert an MP4 video file to dvd using Nero. Got a message, saying, “not enough space on the disk”. Is there a way to convert using Nero without having this annoyance. :doh:

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Ozzyk

Do you have enough free space on your drive/s?

Maybe empty your recycle bin and try again.

[QUOTE=ozzyk;2135819]Hi, humbly asking for some help. I tried to convert an MP4 video file to dvd using Nero. Got a message, saying, “not enough space on the disk”. Is there a way to convert using Nero without having this annoyance. :doh:

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Ozzyk[/QUOTE]

ozzyk:

It’s also possible you have CD selected as your media even though you inserted a DVD. Nero usually remembers what you were doing last and if the selection was CD, that might be your problem. It’s difficult to know without more information. The screenshots may show what I mean. Also, it’s possible you inserted a DVD but need a DL DVD (only use Verbatim if that is the case).

It would help to know what program you are using within Nero and what version as well. If you have an error log, please post it. Can you post a screenshot?

Megadeath and Jeff53404, appreciate your responses. Jeff, I had selected DVD like you pointed out, however, Megadeath’s suggestion may be the one. I have a few large files in the recycle bin, i will empty and retry.

Thanks once again

Ozzyk

Occam’s Razor at work.