Mp4 audio problem

vbimport

Hi, I have the latest version of DVDFab 5095 and I used it to convert The Darjelling Limited movie to IPOD-Mpeg4. I used Itunes to play it back. The video is great but no audio. The audio comes only a few seconds at the start and goes away. How do I fix this? Thanks.

See if it will play back with audio on your PC with a different player. VLC Media Player is free and good for testing problems like this. Another user is reporting a “no audio” problem with the iPod Touch profile in a different thread. I think they both use the AAC codec. Could be a related problem.

hi,

Another user is reporting a “no audio” problem with the iPod Touch profile in a different thread. I think they both use the AAC codec. Could be a related problem.

I think maybe it is the same problem, in this version, for solving beep problem, there are some code is changed, but all I test is ok, so I need more information about this problem.

It plays ok with VLC, the audio is great, no problem at all. I want it to play the same way on Itunes so I can put it onto my IPOD. Ting, what other information do you need?

hi,

Please tell me which profile is your using, and did you change any settings, if it is possible, please give me a screenshow about your mobile settings, so I can know what settings is your using.

Thanks.

Ting,

These are the profiles and settings I used that didn’t do well as far as the audio is concerned:
ipod.mpeg4, 720x298, 1286kbps and 128 audio bit rate
ipod.h264, 320x128, 640 kbps and 128 audio bit rate
generic.avi.h264 audiocopy, 704x292,1500kbps and 128 audio bit rate.

I tried three other players and here are the results, DIVX player, the video is fine but no audio; NERO Showtime, it is all good. WMP is all good also.
If you need more info, let me know.

hi,

I have found this problem, it is because the error param for AAC encoding to create “Main” profile file, so it is not accept by iPod. Sorry,

This problem will be fixed in next beta version.