MP3 Speakers?

vbimport

Forgive me if this is the wrong place for this question. Isn’t there a device that allows you to hook up your MP3 player to a set of speakers. It would be like a docking station(I guess that’s what you would call it) that you can set your MP3 player on & the speakers would sit on either side of it. What I’m trying to do here is have the capability of having a portable MP3 player for my walks & stuff like that, at home, & then take the player to work,where I would have my docking station with speakers. I work in a Sheetmetal Shop. It’s pretty loud in there & I need something with some power behind it. For safety, we can not use headphones. I would Google for it but I don’t have any idea what to Google for. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :confused:

Some ideas with reviews:

http://reviews.cnet.com/4520-6450_7-5136402-1.html

WOW!!! I forgot all about this thread! Thanx for replying though. I got my answers on another forum. I’ve come to the conclusion that my best bet is to use my old computer speakers. I forgot all about them being selfpowered & amplified. Someone on the other forum pointed this out to me. Plus, being in a loud factory I would be better off with the more powerful amplifier.

Again, Thanx for taking the time to reply!!