Mp3-players?

Hello out there!
Is there anyone who nows if their is any kind of MP3-player who can play MP3-files the way I like to do…

This is my demand:
When I have burn a CDR with a lot of Mp3-files (my own ripps) it’s should be nice to have the opportunity to both randomize and introscan the files in a nice player (Winamp-like).
What I mean is the possibility to choose if introscan should be 10 or 20 seconds or 1 minute and the files to be randomize at the same time…
Excuse my bad writing-english - I understand that is not to easy to know exactly what I want…

Example: One CDR - 160 MP3-files - Nice player - The player plays the MP3-songs 25 seconds each - there is a randomize-function in both the song-selection and the sequence in the MP3-songs where to play…

Examples continue: The first randomizes songs play 25 seconds between 1:05-1:30, the second Mp3-song is played 25 seconds between 2:55-3:20, the third randomized song is played 25 seconds between 0:22-0:57 etc. etc… Is there anyone out there who understands my question?

Is should be nice to find that kind of player on the market…

See You…

I understand what you want but I do not understand why you want this sort of functionality.

I also don’t have an answer to your question :frowning:

Happy Hunting