Mp3 format sound file wont play

vbimport

Ok guys I,m in the SHIT and really need some good advice :bow: I currently work for a underground Club in leeds and was asked to record the night on my pc, The club was over capacity and some of the best dj’s in the north of England were playing blinders. I use soundforge 9, when the last set had been played i stopped the recording and tried to save as a wav but got an error due to the 8 hours i,d been recording so i saved the file as an mp3.
The problem is the file wont play i,ve got an mp3 sound format file which is over 5 gig and i can’t get it to play on anything pls pls pls HELP:sad:

[QUOTE=ztim;2163907]Ok guys I,m in the SHIT and really need some good advice :bow: I currently work for a underground Club in leeds and was asked to record the night on my pc, The club was over capacity and some of the best dj’s in the north of England were playing blinders. I use soundforge 9, when the last set had been played i stopped the recording and tried to save as a wav but got an error due to the 8 hours i,d been recording so i saved the file as an mp3.
The problem is the file wont play i,ve got an mp3 sound format file which is over 5 gig and i can’t get it to play on anything pls pls pls HELP:sad:[/QUOTE]

Did you try to split it in 2?
You can do that in soundforge,
give it a try!

i’ll give that a go thx

[QUOTE=ztim;2163938]i’ll give that a go thx[/QUOTE]

.wav has a limit of 4gb, so if you split it in 2 then you can convert them
to 2 pcs .wav.
I had the same problem once and it worked that way.
Good luck
cheers