CDex or EAC to rip to 320-bit MP3 with tags.
Winamp and TagScanner from download.com can see the tags.
I use TagScanner to make any tag adjustments and to add v2 tags.
Winamp and TagScanner can see the tags I've added with TagScanner.
Nero/new compilation/CDROMO (ISO)
Under "Multisession" tab
- "No Multisession" checked
Under "ISO" tab
- File name length = Max of 31 chars (ISO Level 2)
- Format = Mode 1
- Character set = ISO9660 (standard ISO CD-ROM)
- "Joliet (Secondary volume descriptor and directories using Unicode)" is checked
- "Allow path depth of more than 8 directories" is checked
- "Allow more than 255 charachters in path" is checked
- "Allow more than 64 characters for Joiliet names" is checked
Under "Dates" tab
- "Use the date and time from the original file" is checked
Under "Misc" tab
- "Cache files from disk and network" is checked
- "Cache files smaller than 64KB" is checked
Under "Burn" tab
- "Write" is checked
- "Finalize CD" is checked
- Write speed: 8x
- Write method: Track-at-once
- Number of copies: 1
- "Buffer underrun protection" is checked