MP3-CD -> some songs are skipped, some are played! (mp3 songs skipping problem)

vbimport

Hi Guys,

I believe to have the most annoying problem in the world.

I got myself a MAC 1 year ago. Since then I have transferred ALL MY MUSIC from my PC to the MacBook in iTunes!

Since that day I have this problem.

Every time I burn a MP3-CD on my MAC (either with TOAST or iTunes), for my MP3-CD player in my car, it plays certain songs but skips others. The ones that are played and those that are skipped are always the same.
The songs that are skipped by the MP3-CD-player in my car can still be played BUT only if you press the forward button and hold it for several seconds which in turn forces the player to skip the first seconds of the song and play the rest.

This problem has never occurred on the PC before as I had burned the exactly same CD from my PC before transferring the Music to the MAC (iTunes).

However, I believe that iTunes is the source of the problem AS

when I transfer the music back from iTunes to my PC and then burn a MP3-CD again for my car, the mp3-skipping problem still occurs on exactly the same songs.

So I believe that iTunes has done something to certain songs, that they aren’t playable on a MP3-CD-player anymore.

Can you please give me some advice on how to solve this problem, as I really want to listen to the music in my car, but don’t want to burn dozens of Audio-CDs!

Thank you in advance!
DailyM

I believe to have the most annoying problem in the world.

I got myself a MAC 1 year ago. Since then I have transferred ALL MY MUSIC from my PC to the MacBook in iTunes!

That is an annoying problem right there. I know nothing of MACs but surely there must be other software available to organize, play and burn music?