Mozilla Foundation Announces Update To Firefox

vbimport

A 1.0.1 version is out now.

I downloaded it and installed it… but I am still having a problem with the home page of this site crashing firefox. this has been going on for several days and near as I can tell it has something to do with a pop up or a cookie from fast click.net. I dont have any problem coming directly to the forum just going to the front page.

Isn’t this something for the General Software Forum or the News Forum? :confused:

All Firefox users are encouraged to download security update at mozilla.org

February 24, 2005, (Mountain View, CA). The Mozilla Foundation, a non-profit organization dedicated to preserving choice and promoting innovation on the Internet, today released an update to its award-winning Firefox 1.0 browser. The Firefox security update is available for the 27 million users who have already downloaded the free browser. The Mozilla Foundation encourages all users to download the update, which is available now on all platforms at www.mozilla.org.

Thanks! (Personally, I read some threads here, but I hardly visit the software forum.) :slight_smile:

You might want to hold off on going through a new download and complete install. The actual update for existing Firefox users is not here yet. It is supposed to roll out over a few day period. Too bad they don’t give priority to their existing base, but not the end of the world.