Moyea DVD Ripper

Moyea DVD Ripper now on Giveway of the day. Any opinion on it?

I can’t say I’ve ever heard of this program before, but I’m normally not a big fan of these “all-in-one” converters because they usually use encoders that aren’t as good as the ones available for free. I suppose since this one’s free though, you might as well give it a shot. :slight_smile:

I remember the last time it was on there for free. I did download & install it, because I was going to try it out but then I thought exactly like post #2, removed it without even trying it once.

I haven´t tried it either (don´t need it cos I have AnyDvd and CloneDvd and find Super also useful)
but
You can read the Bladed Toth review here
He seems to think it´s ok although not very fast.

When I saw it,I had a little hesitation about wheather I should install it.It is a new product and few pepole use it.But the end I got it,becuase it was free.Now,Find a free software such this hardly ,why not?To my surprise.It is wonderful.It is easy to operate and can converte DVD to almost all fashion formats,such as avi,mp4,and so on.I think I should change my mind,a good software is only the one that is suitable to me .

Gaveaway of the day is a sweet deal, worth a check each day. Note of you do a system recovery programs could be lost, as the free time expired.

Not hurling anything at this software, but IIRC, there have been plenty of spam posts around the various forums for Moyea.

Still, it was free for a day - if you don’t like it, remove it.

Regards

Yes, even in this thread! :iagree:

Hint: post #5.