Moving files bigger than 4gb. Computer issue or product issue?

[qanda]This question is published in the hardware section for the Corsair Flash Survivor (32GB). Click here to view full specs.[/qanda]<span >I can move the full amount onto the flash drive, yet i cannot move files bigger than 4gb at a time. Is this a computer issue or a product issue?</span>

If your flash drive is fat32 and not ntfs 4gb is the limit for a single file.

that’s what i was afraid of. unfortunately, im driving to watch files ive downloaded on my hdtv through my xbox360, but my 360 does not recognize nfts drives. any possible solutions?

[QUOTE=jwtgator126;2227203]that’s what i was afraid of. unfortunately, im driving to watch files ive downloaded on my hdtv through my xbox360, but my 360 does not recognize nfts drives. any possible solutions?[/QUOTE]

At this point you cannot watch HD video sources through your XBOX 360 without the now-discontinued and now-obsolete HD-DVD accessory. The XBOX’s operating system is limited to FAT and FAT32 support on flash drives and hard drives. And the standard DVD drive limits video support to 480p although you can play games at up to 720p or 1080i.

UNLESS! u format your drive into NFS/NFS+ which can be done by a program called macdrive. strangely enough the 360 which read drives formatted with a mac system and that file system supports files larger than 4gb so u can watch ur MKVs or HD WMVs etc etc