Movies that may not work properly with latest version of DVDFab

I have looked and could not find anything or anywhere else to post so i hope this is ok…

DVD FAB Plat 5.3.2
Vista 64 bit version

I am trying to make a copy of the movie Shrek III, and it tries to read the disk, but never makes it on the initial start. DVD FAB Plat. 5.3.2 and it just keeps telling me that it can’t read the disk, but yet the computer can play the dvd just fine. What do I do now???

[quote=Honesty911;2223337]I have looked and could not find anything or anywhere else to post so i hope this is ok…

DVD FAB Plat 5.3.2
Vista 64 bit version

I am trying to make a copy of the movie Shrek III, and it tries to read the disk, but never makes it on the initial start. DVD FAB Plat. 5.3.2 and it just keeps telling me that it can’t read the disk, but yet the computer can play the dvd just fine. What do I do now???[/quote]
I hve Shrek 3 and dvdfab can copy it with no problems. Go into common settings pathplayer and change that from enable when necessary to [B]ALWAYS ENABLED[/B] Then try again as this is my setting and it works. Never use the default setting only use always enabled or disabled for pathplayer.

[QUOTE=GJ;2223338]I hve Shrek 3 and dvdfab can copy it with no problems. Go into common settings pathplayer and change that from enable when necessary to [B]ALWAYS ENABLED[/B] Then try again as this is my setting and it works. Never use the default setting only use always enabled or disabled for pathplayer.[/QUOTE]

I have tried that in all three settings and still nothing it just keeps trying to read it but never makes it.

Make sure the disc is cleaned of all finger prints and has no scratches and try again. Also even though it plays on the computer or in your DVD player does not mean it a bad disc and you just might have to exchange it for another

I tried cleaning it, and doing it again with and without the path player it just will not read it… says it’s a read error… Yet it plays in the same DVD player as I am using to rip it. The disk does not seem to have any scratches on it so I am lost except to try to exchange and get another one to see if that makes a differ…

Download VSO inspector it free and use it to do a surface scan of the original DVD if you get any read errors then it a bad pressed disc and needs to be exchanged.