Moviejack

im using moviejack to copy my dvd’s to vcd, but sometimes the sound is not right. by this i mean that you will see the person talk and then hear him, a second later.

does anyone know how i can copy dvd’s with a good quality output, but without using a great number of different programs

Originally posted by chauhan
[B]im using moviejack to copy my dvd’s to vcd, but sometimes the sound is not right. by this i mean that you will see the person talk and then hear him, a second later.

does anyone know how i can copy dvd’s with a good quality output, but without using a great number of different programs [/B]

What Version are you currently running. I’m running Vers 3.09.303 on Win98 and have no problems ripping dvd’s. I have trouble recording to disk with my cd burner. But I think it may be the fault of my burner and not moviejack as I transfer the files to my laptop and burn them from there. (laptop runs XP) So far I think this version is the most stable. I haven’t come across a DVD that it can’t copy yet - touch wood. Tried the update and it failed on the first dvd. so i reverted back to my current version.

So far I think this program is the bees knees. it does what it says on the box …

:slight_smile: