MovieJack 3 crash at 99%

I’m running MovieJack 3.09.302 on Windows XP SP1 on a Compaq Evo N610c laptop. Every time I jack a DVD I get an exception at 99%. The error is:

MJRipper.exe - Application Error

The instruction at “0x0baebd9b” referenced memory at “0x0bc647c8”. The memory could not be “read”.
Click on OK to terminate the program

I am encoding for a handheld PC. Also I notice that the target file I chose is broken up into chunks so that instead of a single .avi I see multiple files all around 59MB. Are those representing chapters and do they supposed to get joined into a single file perhaps afetr the crash?

Thanks for any help.

I have a similar problem with MovieJack 3.09.303
But on my computer, under Windows XP SP1, MovieJack just freezes at 99% with some DVDs. No error message or any exception, the whole program just freezes at 99% and becomes totally unresponsive.

Furthermore I still have that stupid
“Burning error: Unsupposed return” whenever I try to record with MovieJack.
They told me they have never received a similar error but what I think is that they need to totally rewrite that awful recording engine in MovieJack.

Welcome to the world of MovieJack: Problems, problems and more problems. Oh and did I mention, bugs, bugs and more bugs?

Upgrade to v3.09.303 - works for me on my win98 and XP machines.
:bow:

avoid 3.09.304 tho - copyright infringement error on it

I stopped using MovieJack since it no longer allows ripping of my DVDs. A real shame. I am now ising DVD Decrypt.