Movie

vbimport

which did you like best ?

Well, liked most of them, so it was a difficult choice. I’ve been a Star Wars fan a long time, guess that pulled me to Attack of the Clones

Well, i haven’t seen all of them, but i have to admit that both Matrix and Fight Club stick out due to their scenario originality and direction

as Hemispasm already quoted about the matrix. I think this is the best movie of the last ten years (technically) with their bullet time invention (wich you see a lot in nowadys movies)
Of course their are some flaws in the scenario but i think that you start thinking about our world in a little different way after seeing this movie

In that list defenitely The Matrix.

Just watched Ocean’s 11 yesterday … not what i expected and a bit dull.

a lot of good movies…matrix was great, staw wars 2 deserves a vote because it wasnt as crap as episode one…and jaja binks or whatever his name was, WASNT in it.

time for me to get yelled at…

personally, i couldnt get into the matrix. at all. sure, it was pretty to look at, but if im gonna watch something cause its pretty to look at, ill watch ‘some like it hot’. i duno, it just seemed rather uninspired.

also, im appalled that american beauty was left off the list for a couple of remakes (oceans/gone in 60/maybe another, i cant view the poll while i type this)

personally i think american beauty was one of the worst movies i have ever seen.

mind you, i changed cinimas half way through.

StarWars for sure :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Huzzy
[B]personally i think american beauty was one of the worst movies i have ever seen.

mind you, i changed cinimas half way through. [/B]
Yep it was one of the worst movies i have ever seen too … nothing interesting in an american trying to be sarcastic about his way of living :bigsmile:

Maybe we should post a poll about the worst movie ever !

Starwars! And episode II is the best of the new starwars series too…
eagerly waiting for episod III, Darth Vader, aaaah!

Well I voted for the Matrix, cause it was one of my all time favorites, but I was kinda suprised no one voted for Spiderman, since its doing better at the box office than Star Wars, its currently 15th in the world on the internet movie database. Internet Movie Database and Lord of the Rings is 5th.

I think Face Off rulez, cool movie. star wars was boring, everyone gets sucked in by those computer graphics, but i dont!!!:eek:

I must be old. I haven’t seen ANY of them.
I do plan to see Ocean’s Eleven, but the 1960’s original version. Hollywood remakes just prove they’re running out of original ideas.

Good movies of the past 10 years:
Slingblade
The Matrix
Snatch

The Bridges Of Madison County & Step Mom <-- just kidding !

Doesn’t anyone read books anymore?

has anyone seen a film called magnolia? it starred tom cruise. i really like this filme, cos it makes you think.

Originally posted by hburrows83
has anyone seen a film called magnolia? it starred tom cruise. i really like this filme, cos it makes you think.

Wow, I believe that’s the first time Tom Cruise has been associated with the word ‘think’. :slight_smile:

Wow, I believe that’s the first time Tom Cruise has been associated with the word ‘think’

a bit harsh?

i don’t perticulary like him but luckily he isn’t the main character.

I can’t make my decision…uhmm…lot’s of goon movies…:confused: