Movie

vbimport

I can’t decrypt, copy or even get my drive to read the movie, The princess and the frog. Any help please!

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

What drive do you have and what program are you using to backup the movie?

No problem with the bought DVDFab Ver 6.2.2.0

[QUOTE=bean55;2502258]No problem with the bought DVDFab Ver 6.2.2.0[/QUOTE]

That’s all good and all but the question is directed to the OP whom where helping first before telling them to switch to another program that they haven’t told use they are using.

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2502290]That’s all good and all but the question is directed to the OP whom where helping first before telling them to switch to another program that they haven’t told use they are using.[/QUOTE]

bean55 posted his reply because the OP has a thread in the DVDFab forum on this problem.

@pres3000

Please don’t post the same question in more than one forum. It is called cross-posting and is against the rules here. As you can see, it causes confusion amongst the members on where to post, and what information you might need. There is a lot of wasted effort that way.

Normally I’d close this thread and let you look for answers in the DVDFab forum thread you started. But I’m not sure that DVDFab is the main tool you are using.

The free section within DVDFab probably hasn’t been updated to deal with this movie yet. Which is why bean55 mentioned the [B]paid[/B] version. You might actually have to pay for software to decrypt this movie if you are in a hurry.

The only other option is to use AnyDVD to decrypt, provided you haven’t used up your trial for that program yet.

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2502369]bean55 posted his reply because the OP has a thread in the DVDFab forum on this problem.[/QUOTE]

That’s is news to me…It would be good if the OP did mention or stop double posting to lesson the confusion for responders. If so bean55 should’ve mention that in the reply…

@ coolcolors
I saw and replied to this post first, a few minutes afterward I saw the other one in the DVDFab section.
I thought at first he was just wanting confirmation for DVDFab.So I posted there and did not mention this one.

Sorry for the confusion

That does happen though…more often then I can count…but oh well the forums continues on…