Movie won't copy

vbimport

I can’t copy the movie Prince Of Persia.It copies everything back too:Play movie,then it’s like it gets stuck!

[QUOTE=gobill;2545360]I can’t copy the movie Prince Of Persia.It copies everything back too:Play movie,then it’s like it gets stuck![/QUOTE]
With all that information you just gave me it should be easy to help you, :wink:

Try and do a movie only backup and let me know what happens.

[QUOTE=gobill;2545360]I can’t copy the movie Prince Of Persia.It copies everything back too:Play movie,then it’s like it gets stuck![/QUOTE]

Well, first thing’s first…make sure you’re running the most recent, updated version of AnyDVD.

Also, if there is heavy structural protection you may want to try in ripper only mode and and copy to hard drive. I’ve had astounding success with this route with devices set to slow and quiet.

It would also be good to know what software and hardware your using to do the project? Since you didn’t specify what software and hardware but just the nature of the problem without specifics it makes it hard to know what is happening??? So can you be more specific or post a log file if your using Anydvd since you question doesn’t mention what software your using?

I use 1 Click DVD Copy,with windows home edition.

[QUOTE=gobill;2545499]I use 1 Click DVD Copy,with windows home edition.[/QUOTE]

Use the rip video to harddisk feature within AnyDVD. Then use that ripped folder as source for 1 click

[QUOTE=gobill;2545499]I use 1 Click DVD Copy,with windows home edition.[/QUOTE]

Little unclear here but how is 1clickdvd related to Anydvd??? This is forum is for Anydvd…

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2545621]Little unclear here but how is 1clickdvd related to Anydvd??? This is forum is for Anydvd…[/QUOTE]
I think he is using AnyDVD to decrypt and 1Click ( does not have a built in decrypter) it has CPrx , which along with a third party decrypter will do the job. Many people that use LG Software products use AnyDVD exclusively and disable CPRx.