Movie sleves

vbimport

Where can I find copies of the DVD movie sleves to copy?

Why whould you want to copy these? Your legal DVD came with a sleeve, or if not…piracy? Can’t help you here:cop:

I think kazaa or something has them… take a look and see if you can find any on P2P’s.

ZigZagMan…He might not have a scanner…

Try www.cdcovers.cc

Originally posted by Hemispasm
Try www.cdcovers.cc
:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: Been looking for this for weeks thanks:cool: :cool: :cool:

Wow, that’s a nice database. I have some old CD’s laying around that the covers got lost somewhere along the way. Good to have that site :smiley:

Originally posted by Hemispasm
Try www.cdcovers.cc

Thought everybody knew that one…
Guess it is back up again…

Perhaps www.coveruniverse.com is of any help too…

Still not sure a jacket that makes your back-up look more like a factory original has alot to do with “personal back-up’s”…but both are great links…:slight_smile:

ZZ, in my case it’s not even for backups but for covers I’ve lost :iagree:

And in my case because i cant afford a decent scaner:a

Honestly…no offense…guess it’s just me. For me, it’s a back-up…and a sharpie marker on the case does what its supposed to do, not supposed to look like factory original…just me man…no disrespect to the rest…:slight_smile:

Originally posted by Da_Taxman
Perhaps www.coveruniverse.com is of any help too…
Hmmmm where have I seen those colors before…? And Ruff-Next turned up in the middle of it… How odd :cool:

www.mega-search.net is yet another cover searchengine.

Ssseth wrote:
---- ZZ, in my case it’s not even for backups but for covers I’ve lost ----

How on earth do you LOSE covers?

MATT (scratching his head)

Dogs :bigsmile:

Originally posted by Airhead
Dogs :bigsmile:
Do you meen the ones that eat them or the ones i used to end up with that nicked em:D :smiley: