Movie size is too big to fit on DVD

vbimport

I have tried to copy recent movies and find that it takes hours to copy to hard drive, then to find out that it is too big to fit on to a DVD. How do I set up DVD Next copy to copy these new movies?

[QUOTE=AFBob6;2466628]I have tried to copy recent movies and find that it takes hours to copy to hard drive, then to find out that it is too big to fit on to a DVD. How do I set up DVD Next copy to copy these new movies?[/QUOTE]
need more info from you in order to help. First DVD neXt COPY needs and update for a lot of the new releases but that also depends on which program you have. If you was to post the name of these movies someone would be able to help you with them as well.

[QUOTE=GJ;2466648]need more info from you in order to help. First DVD neXt COPY needs and update for a lot of the new releases but that also depends on which program you have. If you was to post the name of these movies someone would be able to help you with them as well.[/QUOTE]

I am using DVDneXtCOPY 3.0.5.6 and am trying to burn a backup copy of Star Trek or Transformers. I get the same message that GJ is getting.

I see the DVD is over 7 gig but the main movie is 6 gigs itself. So any help would be apperciated.

Hi,[QUOTE=atilasob;2469194]
I see the DVD is over 7 gig but the main movie is 6 gigs itself. So any help would be apperciated.[/QUOTE]The solution is simple: use DL discs :wink:

Michael

[QUOTE=atilasob;2469194]I am using DVDneXtCOPY 3.0.5.6 and am trying to burn a backup copy of Star Trek or Transformers. I get the same message that GJ is getting.

I see the DVD is over 7 gig but the main movie is 6 gigs itself. So any help would be apperciated.[/QUOTE]

to correct you I am not having problems using Ultimate I was just trying to help the thread starter with there problem. Now here is how you can do Star Trek until an update is released

To do the full disc untick the following only

1, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 14, 16

Movie Only you want titleset 20

This is the single disc edition so if you don’t have that it may be different.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig --><!-- __________________
–>

atilasob,
What you need to do is buy ‘double layer’ DVDs. They are 8Gb and you can record straight to them. DvdNextCopy senses them automatically nothing special is needed. This is the best option and I recommend it for something like ‘Transformers’ where the visual quality needs to be high.

If for some reason, you can’t buy DL DVDs - you have to rip the DVD to file and process it using DVDshrink or something similar them burn the output of that. Be warned however, that the quality of the DVD goes down when you do this.