Movie play back problem

Hi I have an issue with play back Im using convertXtodvd to burn my down loaded torrents to dvd. when i pop the dvd in to my dvd palyer the movie starts out fine I thought success I have figured it out, Well I was wrong as I said it starts out playing fine then I get a Gray box with no sound no picture then the movie resumes then again with the gray box that fills the whole screen no pic or sound and a lot tiles any one know what the cause is or how i can correct it? Thanks Matt

Are you sure that the downloaded files are not corrupt? Have you tried playing them on your PC prior to converting and burning?

[QUOTE=ferguj1;2234374]Are you sure that the downloaded files are not corrupt? Have you tried playing them on your PC prior to converting and burning?[/QUOTE]

That is sounds advise first play it on WMP or VLC and if neither reads or play it then most likely is corrupted or the format doesn’t match either one’s play format. Then you either neither to get the source or redownload from a reliable site that gaurantees it works.

Sound advice from a pro. :iagree:

Glad to see you here Ferg.

Previewing downloads is nearly essential before conversion and burning to make sure you’re getting what you want.