Movie Parts

vbimport

Hey everybody, i’m not sure if this is the right forum to post in, but ill give it a shot anyways.

i had recently downloaded a movie off the internet, problem is though, it came in parts like Part 1 Part 2 Part 3, you get the point.

now I was just wondering if there is any program that will allow me to compress the movie into just one whole movie?

thanks!

Yes; it is called Wallet. What you do is go to the store, actually buy the bloody DVD and take out your wallet. This is a foolproof method and the program needs no updating ever.

You’d do well to read the forum rules.

Regards

[quote=ackack;2162220]Hey everybody, i’m not sure if this is the right forum to post in, but ill give it a shot anyways.

i had recently downloaded a movie off the internet, problem is though, it came in parts like Part 1 Part 2 Part 3, you get the point.

now I was just wondering if there is any program that will allow me to compress the movie into just one whole movie?

thanks![/quote]
Hi and welcome to the forum ackack, if the movie you are refering to is copyrighted, it is against forum rules for us to help you, you really should read them. Usually if you open part 1 all the rest will follow if they are compressed in a .zip format. I am going to close this thread now while you go and catch up on our rules. My apologies if the movie you downloaded is not copyrighted.:cop: