Movie only

vbimport

I used DVDFab to make a full disc. I’m wondering if it is possible to make a movie only copy using ImgBurn?

Do you mean making a movie only copy from the original disk or from the copy you just made?

The copy you just made should no longer have any encryption, and thus be easier to work with, but ImgBurn is not the program to use to select the main movie.

DVDFab has the ability to select the main movie for you, as do many other programs that I won’t mention here in this subforum. Once you have it separated, you can certainly burn it to a new disk with ImgBurn.

ImgBurn can write(burn) either one.
What it can’t do is create a movie only copy.
You will have to make the movie only copy with DVDFab .
Posting at the same time as Kerry56 & about the same answer.

Thanks for the response. I have often used DVDFab to make a movie only copy. I was wondering if there was setting on ImgBurn that would enable me to use vts files and create a movie only copy.

No, nor will there be one. I’m sure LUK isn’t interested in dabbling with dvd copying through ImgBurn. DVDDecrypter got him into enough hot water, and all he was able to salvage from it was the burning engine, which he has since turned into the best optical disk burning program around.

[QUOTE=baggman;2626608]Thanks for the response. I have often used DVDFab to make a movie only copy. [B]I was wondering if there was setting on ImgBurn that would enable me to use vts files and create a movie only[/B] copy.[/QUOTE]

As stated already “No”

Using DVDFab just select ‘Main Movie’ mode, if you wish to use ImgBurn to burn to a blank media you can set DVDFab to use ImgBurn as the burn engine…see guide.

[B]SJ[/B]

Thanks. Been using ImgBurn and DVDFab to make back ups for a while now. I’m satisfied with both; just a curious question, I guess(or maybe I’m getting too much idle time).:cool:

[QUOTE=baggman;2626619]Thanks. Been using ImgBurn and DVDFab to make back ups for a while now. I’m satisfied with both; just a curious question, I guess(or maybe I’m getting [B]too much idle time[/B]).:cool:[/QUOTE]

I hear ya on that :iagree: most likely the reason I spend so much time on this forun :rolleyes: