Movie Only

I recently purchased AnyDvd. I can’t seem to figure out how to rip the movie only. I know it must have this feature, but I just can find it in the settings. Please advise. Thanks

Run AnyDVD, and then open the original movie with DVD Shrink. Finally rip the movie only :slight_smile:

Thanks geno888, that’s what I’ve been doing. I just thought AnyDvd had this feature and I could’t find it.

AnyDVD is just a decrypter that runs in the background. There is an option in Shrink for movie only. It should work great.

[QUOTE=ipaulo;2197390]Thanks geno888, that’s what I’ve been doing. I just thought AnyDvd had this feature and I could’t find it.[/QUOTE]

Anydvd does have the feature called Rip Video DVD to HDD feature. That is if you have it running in the taskbar. Otherwise it has the decrypt feature built in beside the Rip function.

I understand now, Thanks guys. I forgot that Anydvd works in the background with Shrink running, it’s been along time since I use it. Everything is work fine now. I see that I can run Anydvd with shrink or I can rip to HD first and re-author and movie only.

@coolcolors, Right clicking on the icon in the taskbar, does give the option to rip to HD. Though it still does the whole movie.

Yeah I know but I haven’t as yet used that feature though it’s there…I usually backup my dvd to dvd. Just remember Anydvd running in the background does interfere with some dvd backup programs. But usually those program are good about popping up a message window.