Movie jack 2 help serial number

vbimport

Movie jack 2 help serial number
Hi.

i just bought a copy of movie jack 2 but cant seen to get it registered. i enter the serial number given on the leaflet but it doesnt seem to recognise it.

Do i just enter the number as one long one or enter it as per the layout ie with the ‘-’ in between.

Can anyone with this software advise please?

thanks.

oh well

i guess it will be easier to just take it back to the shop tomorrow and exchange it for something else.

Any suggestions?

skalaberg i would suggest PMing and/or emailing someone from the MJ developpers. Dark_Schneider who is co-moderating this forum is one of them, you can get to email him or PM him through the link i provided. Alternatively, you can visit MJ homepage and do something from there.

I am not sure that the shop would give you a refund for software, since it sould be very easy that you have made a copy of it and just looking for something else. But hey you might be lucky :slight_smile:

Hi,
I entered it with the “-” included and in upper case when using letters and it worked fine, good luck!:smiley:

Originally posted by Byteable
Hi,
I entered it with the “-” included and in upper case when using letters and it worked fine, good luck!:smiley:

Upper case!!!

OMG, how dumb am I?

ty m8 it worked.

Skal.