Movie is split into two titles on the same disc

vbimport

This is the first time I’ve seen this situation: A movie I’m trying to back up is divided in half for some reason (as Title 1 and Title 2), BOTH HALVES ARE ON THE SAME SINGLE-SIDED DISC, and the two halves are meant to run consecutively to give you the entire movie.

I’ve seen big movies before, but always contained as a single title, unless it was spread out over multiple discs.

I want to combine Title 1 and Title 2 into a single Title that can be re-encoded with DVD Rebuilder.

I tried the “Customize” option, but still ended up with two titles, one of which had no sound.

Is there another way to go about this?

30+ views and no takers?

Well, I also used the “Merge” feature, and paid extra attention to the audio selections this time. I still got two separate titles, but apparently DVD Rebuilder has no problem with that. Perhaps I should have known, but then I always work with “Main Movie” single title backups.

[QUOTE=teh roxxors;2071434]30+ views and no takers?

Well, I also used the “Merge” feature, and paid extra attention to the audio selections this time. I still got two separate titles, but apparently DVD Rebuilder has no problem with that. Perhaps I should have known, but then I always work with “Main Movie” single title backups.[/QUOTE]

To get the resualts you want, you will need to join the VOB files from title 1 with the VOB files from title 2.
You need to use something like VobEditor
Have a nice day :flower: