Movie hereafter-Subtitles?

vbimport

Has anyone seen the movie “Hereafter”. It starts with two people speaking in a language other than English and then the woman talks in English, and through the movie English and the other language are used with no subtitles to know what they are saying in the non-English language. Is there supposed to be subtitles?:rolleyes:

I haven’t seen that particular film but cycle through the subtitles using your remote or via your playback software if you’re viewing it on a PC and see what’s available.

HTH.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2594905]I haven’t seen that particular film but cycle through the subtitles using your remote or via your playback software if you’re viewing it on a PC and see what’s available.

HTH.

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]Ive played it on my TV and PC but theres no subtitles at all anywhere. They talk in French (i guess), and through the movie change from English to the other. I think i`ve seen some movies that do that?:rolleyes:

[B]Problem solved.[/B]

[QUOTE=deezalboy;2595055][B]Problem solved.[/B][/QUOTE][B]Use subtitles button on dvd remote.
[/B]

Yeah, most discs with foreign dialogue have the subtitles turned on by default but you get the odd disc where they’re turned off.

Slightly annoying but easily remedied either via the remote (although not all remotes have a subtitles button) or via the menus.

Glad you’re sorted though.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2596944]Yeah, most discs with foreign dialogue have the subtitles turned on by default but you get the odd disc where they’re turned off.

Slightly annoying but easily remedied either via the remote (although not all remotes have a subtitles button) or via the menus.

Glad you’re sorted though.

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]Thank You.