Movie folders to isos

well you know how you can download movie torrents and everything is inside a folder? well i don’t know how to turn the stuff inside the folder into an iso image so i can burn the movie onto a dvd. can anybody help me

If you are talking about a Video_TS folder, containing .vob, .ifo and .bup files, that is the normal configuration for dvd-video.

You can burn this straight to a dvd. Use ImgBurn and follow this guide: http://forum.imgburn.com/index.php?showtopic=4632

This assumes that the dvd-video is the correct size to fit onto a single layer blank dvd.

If this is not what you are talking about, we’ll need more info. Be aware that we cannot help with movies that are copyright protected and downloaded via torrents without permission of the copyright holders.

By the way tippinndown, please don’t post the same question in different forums. It is called crossposting and is against the rules. It also leads to confusion on the part of people trying to help.

And going through your posting history, this is the second time I’ve had to remind you of this rule. So this is the last warning you’ll get for this type of infraction. Please read the rules of the forum before starting another thread.