Movie Factory 4 conflict

DVD Fab Express would not work, after my initial installation. I finally traced it down to the fact that, with Movie Factory 4 on the same hard drive, I was getting write error 16 with DVDFab. Once I uninstalled MF4, I had no problem with DVDFab. I reinstalled MF and the problem was back. I wonder if there are some file conflicts. (maybe some .dll files or something similar). I have a friend who had the same problem but his hard drive is partitioned and he has DVDFab on one partition and MF on a separate one. That works for him but I hesitate to partition my hard drive. Any ideas?
Thanks

That is probably your problem as conflicts will work against Express. Does Movie factory run any programs in the back ground?

Mack

yeah i just got a heap of conflicts because of dvdfab. uninstalled it and everything is cool now so all i can say is get rid of dvdfab and use some other decrypter.

I have MF4, full version…not the demo, with the 4th patch applied. It sits on the same partition of the same HD as DVD Fab and I have no conflicts at all. I did have many problems with MF4 using the demo version.

-Toonces