Movie download sites

vbimport

This is for those who are looking at spending money on movies download sites and maybe NOT what you want to hear.
It has been my experience that what these sites offer, at various rates, can be found for free on the internet, therefore saving you the $24.95 to $49.95
to use buying CD and DVD media. It just takes a while to look through stuff and decide which software is to your liking. These site don’t really have any movies, they simply guide you to where you can find them and the download software you’ll need to use. This is something that, with a bit of patience and knowledge you can yourself. The picture quality will be of varying qualities also, which will also happen if you do it yourself. You can just as easily find and download these files, preview them as you are downloading and decide which ones are good enough for you and which you feel are junk. You will find many free site for this which offer downloads of picture perfect movies and as long as you have the burning software and a good media you’ll be fine.
BEWARE! Make sure you have a GOOD antivirus to catch sny Trojans, et al,
and make sure you follow copyright procedures. Some of these movie and music download sites are quite nefarious and don’t give a rip about laws or whether what they have contains viruses AND you may have a very tough time getting you money refunded if you don’t like what you get. They’re famous for that. Just surf for articles about this and you’ll see what I mean.
Any questions that I may be able to answer, please use my e-mail.
Thanks, good luck and God be with you. :smiley:
J. D.

[QUOTE=J. Deere;2145887]This is for those who are looking at spending money on movies download sites and maybe NOT what you want to hear.
It has been my experience that what these sites offer, at various rates, can be found for free on the internet, therefore saving you the $24.95 to $49.95
to use buying CD and DVD media. It just takes a while to look through stuff and decide which software is to your liking. These site don’t really have any movies, they simply guide you to where you can find them and the download software you’ll need to use. This is something that, with a bit of patience and knowledge you can yourself. The picture quality will be of varying qualities also, which will also happen if you do it yourself. You can just as easily find and download these files, preview them as you are downloading and decide which ones are good enough for you and which you feel are junk. You will find many free site for this which offer downloads of picture perfect movies and as long as you have the burning software and a good media you’ll be fine.
BEWARE! Make sure you have a GOOD antivirus to catch sny Trojans, et al,
and make sure you follow copyright procedures. Some of these movie and music download sites are quite nefarious and don’t give a rip about laws or whether what they have contains viruses AND you may have a very tough time getting you money refunded if you don’t like what you get. They’re famous for that. Just surf for articles about this and you’ll see what I mean.
Any questions that I may be able to answer, please use my e-mail.
Thanks, good luck and God be with you. :smiley:
J. D.[/QUOTE]

You a little in your posting. I think this issue been talked before and there is a thread for it though I don’t recall which one it is.