Movie Clone 4 Platinum

vbimport

Hi,
my dvd burner will copy a movie but will not burn. Once finish copying, will ask me to insert blank rewritable dvd and click OK. Will click Ok but my dvd player (LG 16x External Super Muti DVD/CD Rewriter GSA-2164D) will not feed the blank dvd, if i do it manually, will ask me the same question again “please insert a rewritable dvd”, and also I got a message " that my auto insert notification is disabled. How do you enable it?

When I used my NERO, I was able to copy the movie. So Clone software is my problem?

Please help and thank you.

fmglobal

Hi fmglobal:

You are in the Clone CD forum but you’re asking about a different product (Movie Clone 4 Platinum) and I tried to find it but am unable. Is that the correct full title of the software and can you provide a link to the software?Regardless, what media are you using

Hi Jeff,
Its X-OOM Movie Clone 4 Platinum. including full version of CD/DVD Master 8
This is what is says on the box. http://www.x-oom.com/usa/index.html

I hope this answer your question.
Thanks
fmglobal

Interesting product:

Here is the support FAQ for Movie Clone and it looks like they are no longer updating their copy protection removal software. If that is an issue for you, take a look at http://www.dvdfab.com/free.htm.

Included is a caution about having other burning programs installed (and you say you have Nero installed).

They also suggest seeing if your firmware is current by checking their website (my preference would be to go to the manufacturer’s website instead). This is especially necessary if your drive doesn’t recognize new media.

What media are you using?

[U]Thread should be moved to a more appropriate forum.[/U]

Hi Jeff,
I am using Fuji 16x DVD+R. I will try all your suggestions and I will let you know the outcome.

Thanks for you.
Regards
fmglobal

[QUOTE=fmglobal;2133797]Hi,
my dvd burner will copy a movie but will not burn. Once finish copying, will ask me to insert blank rewritable dvd and click OK. Will click Ok but my dvd player (LG 16x External Super Muti DVD/CD Rewriter GSA-2164D) will not feed the blank dvd, if i do it manually, will ask me the same question again “please insert a rewritable dvd”, and also I got a message " that my auto insert notification is disabled. How do you enable it?

When I used my NERO, I was able to copy the movie. So Clone software is my problem?

Please help and thank you.

fmglobal[/QUOTE]

If the program is not updated then it would be a problem. I would go with either slysoft products Anydvd with either CloneCD or CloneDVD…or another Dvdfab plat. I would go with a more reputible software company when buying dvd copying software. Looks like the company your asking aobut is based in UK. I checked on a help link and it had a UK email address. The site is vary spare in info and getting information on the software itself.

Hi,
My x-oom movie platinum is now working. Thanks everybody for all your help and suggestions.

I thought that was the problem, saying no to updates, so one day, I dowloaded the updates, and thats when I started having a problem.

So, what I did was reinstall the x-oom movie platinum software (I guess without updates)again and it worked.

Also, reading the x-oom guide, that you can burn a dvd even if you have another software installed (my NERO) as long a you check the option “burn parallel”. I did that and now my software is up and running.

Once again thanks to everybody.

fmglobal