Move DVDFab to Laptop

vbimport

Have purchased DVDRab Platinum (mobile option) and installed on my desk top at home. I would like to install it on my laptop so I can take it with me. Is it OK to load the software on my laptop and use the activation code program to authorize it on my laptop ? Thanks for you help.

[QUOTE=theronco;2094023]Have purchased DVDRab Platinum (mobile option) and installed on my desk top at home. I would like to install it on my laptop so I can take it with me. Is it OK to load the software on my laptop and use the activation code program to authorize it on my laptop ? Thanks for you help.[/QUOTE]

I don’t know if this is a joke or not! But you can put it on your laptop, legally if you take it off your desk top. you can only run it legally on one computer per license. Don’t Cheat!!!

Read the EULA. It says no as I interpret it.

[QUOTE=signals;2094193]Read the EULA. It says no as I interpret it.[/QUOTE]

In my opion, this would be the same as if you have to refomat, or buy a new computer. I’m not going to buy a new licence everytime i am forced to reformat. Just don’t run it on 2 computers with one licence.

I think it is fair to install on 2 but only run it on one at a time…though I would agree this is not what the EULA allows strictly speaking. Maybe the EULA should e changed. In this day and age even the mighty Microrosft allow you to install such as office on 2 machines but run on one at any one time so…desktop in office and latop at home…it’s a kind of trust based thing.
If you run it on 2 at the same time buy 2 licences…your conscience may feel better if installed on 2 but only running on 1 and you are diligent about it.
We need to ensure the guys get paid for the licences they sell to help make the product even better so do what is right …you KNOW what is right…