MOV to AVI?

Hello Friends!

I have DVD player that supports MPEG4 AVI files but not MOV format. Now as I have a lot of videos in MOV format and I want to watch them in my TV, please advice me a good software that can convert MOV to MPEG4.

I tried Dr DIVX & AtoGK but both couldnt. I need a software that can convert MOV to MPEG4 Avi withour loosing quality or increasing the size of the video. A batch convertor would be a great add on.

Thank you.

[QUOTE=go4saket;2310820]Hello Friends!

I have DVD player that supports MPEG4 AVI files but not MOV format. Now as I have a lot of videos in MOV format and I want to watch them in my TV, please advice me a good software that can convert MOV to MPEG4.

I tried Dr DIVX & AtoGK but both couldnt. I need a software that can convert MOV to MPEG4 Avi withour loosing quality or increasing the size of the video. A batch convertor would be a great add on.

Thank you.[/QUOTE]
Have you tried SUPER ©?.. free and can do what yoiu need…

Thanks. I will try it today.

[QUOTE=go4saket;2310820]I need a software that can convert MOV to MPEG4 Avi withour loosing quality…[/QUOTE]You maybe have to reduce the resolution depending on the Maximum your DVD player can handle.

Another (of many) alternatives is the free app XviD4PSP.