Mov audio playback screwed up!

vbimport

yesterday mov media files playback stoppoed working. i always used quicktime (latest version) to watch trailers, but since “pone booth”'s one i can’t watch anything.
i get normal video with choppy audio and a lot of echoes.
all i installed in the past few days is ulead dvd pictureshow 2 and soundforge 6.
please help: i need to keep on watching trailers! :bigsmile:

perhaps soundforge’s audio codec overwrote something from apple that was more up to date? just guessing - hard to search for you without knowing what windows you have :wink:

Change QT’s prefered audio device back to WAV. I had to do this to make QT work with Total recorder. Had the same problem involving choppy audio.

Originally posted by Smabbage
Change QT’s prefered audio device back to WAV. I had to do this to make QT work with Total recorder. Had the same problem involving choppy audio.
now phone booth looks really fraggin’ COOL!!! :cool: :stuck_out_tongue:
tanx a lot, pal :smiley:

p.s.
i’m one of the idiots stuck up with winme, because my ass is too heavy to back everything up and install win2k :bigsmile:

Originally posted by cico85
i’m one of the idiots stuck up with winme…

ME?:Z

I’m so sorry…

Lol:p

OMFG, still on ME? Will somebody please send him some virus that will kill his OS beyond repair so he’ll be forced to do a clean install of Win2K or WinXP?

BTW, how slow is your system?

Originally posted by Stoner
BTW, how slow is your system?

a lot, but i have so many download-in-progress that i don’t even wanna think about a clean install without a new hd.