Mouse problem

Greedings.
Does anyone know how to make my computer mouse stop clicking automatically when I pose it in any area? I searched in the control panel without any result.
Thanks in advance.

I’ve had at least 3 mice do this in the past. They were simply worn out. They would also not click when I wanted them to at times.

RM

[QUOTE=BabIsS;2287024]Greedings.
Does anyone know how to make my computer mouse stop clicking automatically when I pose it in any area? I searched in the control panel without any result.
Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

We need more info what kinda mouse is it factory or store bought mouse? Does it have it’s own software driver or windows driver? When you mean click are you talking about the mouse wheel click or mouse buttons clicks?

The brand of the mouse is HP. It is wireless like my keyboard and it was with a full HP computer package from a store. There was no cd software and the problem appears at mouse buttons clicks.

Put some fresh batteries, see what happens…Mine acts a lttle funny when the batteries are low…You never know, hope the clicks don’t get [B]LOUDER[/B]…:bigsmile:

Since it wireless unless it is a rechargable mouse do as t0nee1 put new batteries and check your warranty as well. I find that hard to believe wireless keyboard and mouse without drivers from HP?? I think they had the drivers built into the software of the HP computer so you should check HP site for update for your HP computer. Oh yeah another thing just like opening up your computer and cleaning it out you might want to do that with your mouse as well take it apart and clean and it’s contacts.