Mounting Indesign CS3 with MagicISO

Hey I’m new to using MagicISO. I managed to mount and install Illustrator CS2 without a problem, but for some reason when I’m ready to install Indesign CS3, it asks for me to insert Indesign into my computer. Does anyone know if there is a way around this?

Then you need to do what it suggested, to insert the original disc.

Welcome to the forum, btw.

Yeah, I understand that much since its the obvious solution to this issue. The problem is that I don’t have the disc which is why I wanted to see if anyone knew about MagicISO and how to install this program without a disc.

[QUOTE=chatty86;1963335]Yeah, I understand that much since its the obvious solution to this issue. The problem is that [B]I don’t have the disc[/B] which is why I wanted to see if anyone knew about MagicISO and how to install this program without a disc.[/QUOTE]

Which collides with the forum rules…

You could buy CS3 or CS2 for less.
http://www.adobe.com/products/indesign/?promoid=BPDEI

Nevermind, I just realized this whole forum and site is pretty worthless to my questions and I will delete this account so there is no need to reply nubbies.

[QUOTE=chatty86;1963345]Nevermind, I just realized this whole forum and site is pretty worthless to my questions [B]and I will delete this account[/B] so there is no need to reply nubbies.[/QUOTE]

You better do. :bigsmile: