Mount a disk image

vbimport

What does mount a disk mean?
why should I mount A disk?

Welcome to the forums gnmnj.

Mounting a disk usually refers to using a disk image file in a virtual drive.

There are programs available that will make a disk image that contains all the data and metadata of the disk. The most common disk image format is .iso. You can mount an ISO file and play it back just like you were playing the original dvd or cd or blu ray disk in a physical drive.

There are several virtual drives you can use. I like Slysoft’s VirtualClone Drive for playing blu ray ISO files on the computer.

By the way, please don’t write in exaggerated font sizes. It is another form of shouting in a forum, and is considered a bit rude.

Thanks for the information.
Sorry about the exaggerated font.
So I don’t do it again would you please tell me, what is exaggerated font and how do I avoid using it?
gnmnj
GJ

“exaggerated font [B]sizes[/B]” Emphasis on the sizes.

Sometimes it is appropriate to use a larger font, like when you’re wishing someone a Happy Birthday!

But typing in ALL CAPS, is considered shouting, so forum regulars (on most forums around the net) will complain vociferously when you write in all capital letters.

Its worse, of course, is to combine ALL CAPS, with Bold [B]ALL CAPS[/B], and then increase the size! [B]ALL CAPS[/B]

And if you really want to irk people, add some color: [B]ALL CAPS[/B]

:slight_smile: You avoided all of those with your last post, so you’re set.