Most Unusual

vbimport

For those of you who are lucky enough to be having (have had) sex :wink: where’s the most unusual place that you’ve done the nasty?

not another sex thread…

in some sand dunes in north wales, not realy unusual exept for this bloke stood on top of a sand dune naked and shaking hands with his best freind.me and my gf (now my wife) pissed ower selves laughing and hid under a towel until he was gone.

doctors office

I think the most risky place to do it is in a sporting event. Has anyone seen the video of a couple doing it in the upper deck of some baseball stadium? I wouldn’t know if I’d have the balls to do that.

I have allways wondered about airline toilets, wouldnt everybody notice if 2 people came out at the same time?

Ben :slight_smile:

I have allways wondered about airline toilets, wouldnt everybody notice if 2 people came out at the same time?
Believe me they do. My ex and I joined the mile high, and I’ve never had so many eyes on me at one time. Idiots that we were went to the front toilet of the cattle class not the rear. Not unusual really lots of people do it. Most embarrassing was a hillside in the middle of nowhere and getting busted by 5 year olds and their parents on a nature walk. Unusual? Up until 3 years ago I would have said ‘in bed’ :slight_smile:

not that there was really that much to see. the girl hopped on (around :)) him and that was that.

Well last summer while on my way home, I saw this dude getting a BJ while waiting for the bus (why else would you do it in the bus shelter) around 4:30pm (commute time) on a busy intersection no less. I guess the dude didn’t care coz from the look on his face, he was in heaven. :wink:

Of course I didn’t actually see if the guy was really getting BJ, but what am I to think when the girl’s head was bobbing up and down between the guys legs? :bigsmile: :cop:

…how the hell can anyone ever get THAT desperate ?? :confused:

Are you talking about me or the guy I saw? :stuck_out_tongue:

Hmmmm… Idiots

here

http://www.dia.org/collections/AmericanArt/index2.html

In the elevator of my boss’s building, with my boss’s slut wife.

That’ll teach the cheap old bastard. LOL

And yes, I used two rubbers

Do you stop the elevator or you’re going from floor 299 to ground? :stuck_out_tongue:
two rubbers? :confused:

In case if I encounter the same situation :bigsmile:

In the wood shed!..there is a very embarrising story connected to that too if anyone is interested:p

do tell.

hehe
I know this story :smiley: :wink:

were all ears :iagree:

Does it involve splinters :slight_smile: