Most impressive mass destruction force

The meteor responsible for the dinosaur extinction is not 100% proven , so i’ll stick to the nuclear bomb.

where was the option for me driving?:bigsmile:

Microsoft!

Britney Spears, no doubt about it!

Georgre Bush…

Indifference (and ignorance)

VIA

Originally posted by alexnoe
VIA

I was waiting for either VIA or IBM :wink:

Meteor, we can survive all the other options, but a big meteor will destroy us all.

Originally posted by dansmug
Meteor, we can survive all the other options, but a big meteor will destroy us all.

Yep a big meteor is about the one thing we can’t do much about.

Originally posted by kwkard
where was the option for me driving?:bigsmile:

Okay added, specially for you :wink:

excellent:D

I think Airhead has the best and coolest answer of all :slight_smile:

I guess most of you didn’t know that scattered across the Death Star’s surface were thousands of weapons emplacements: a total of 10,000 turbolaser batteries, 2,500 laser cannons, 2,500 ion cannons and 768 tractor beam projectors. The station carried a crew of 265,675, plus 52,276 gunners, 607,360 troops, 25,984 stormtroopers, 42,782 ship support staff, and 167,216 pilots and support crew. The station also carried 7,200 starfighters, four strike cruisers, 3,600 assault shuttles, 1,400 AT-ATs, 1,400 AT-STs and 1,860 drop ships.

And one heck of a laser :wink:

As Dr. Evil would say, a giant “laser”

Don’t forget the “tractor beam” :slight_smile:

reminds me of a far side comic.

A giant tractor in outer space uses a beam to pull a planet towards it

Originally posted by Airhead
[B]Thanks :slight_smile:

I guess most of you didn’t know that scattered across the Death Star’s surface were thousands of weapons emplacements: a total of 10,000 turbolaser batteries, 2,500 laser cannons, 2,500 ion cannons and 768 tractor beam projectors. The station carried a crew of 265,675, plus 52,276 gunners, 607,360 troops, 25,984 stormtroopers, 42,782 ship support staff, and 167,216 pilots and support crew. The station also carried 7,200 starfighters, four strike cruisers, 3,600 assault shuttles, 1,400 AT-ATs, 1,400 AT-STs and 1,860 drop ships. [/B]

Randal: There was something else going on in Jedi. I never noticed it till today. They build another Death Star, right?

Dante: Yeah.

Randal: Now, the first one was completed and fully operational before the rebels destroyed it.

Dante: Luke blew it up. Give credit where credit is due.

Randal: And the second one was still being built when they blew it up.

Dante: Compliments of Lando Calrissian.

Randal: Something just never sat right with me that second time around. I could never put my finger on it, but something just wasn’t right.

Dante: And you figured it out.

Randal: The first Death Star was manned by the Imperial Army. The only people on board were storm troopers, dignitaries – Imperials.

Dante: Basically.

Randal: So when they blew it up, no problem. Evil’s punished.

Dante: And the second time around?

Randal: The second time around it wasn’t even done being built yet. It was still under construction.

Dante: So?

Randal: So a construction job of that magnitude would require a hell of a lot more manpower than the Imperial Army had to offer. I bet they brought independent contractors in on that thing: plumbers, aluminum siders, roofers.

Dante: And not just Imperialists, is that what you’re getting at?

Randal. Exactly. In order to get it built quickly and quietly, they’d hire anybody that could do the job. Think the average storm trooper knows how to install a toilet main? All they know is killing and white uniforms.

Dante: All right, so they bring in independent contractors. Why are you so upset at its destruction?

Randal: All those innocent contractors brought in to do the job were killed. Casualties of a war they had nothing to do with. All right, look: You’re a roofer. Some juicy government contract comes your way. You got a wife and kids, the two-story in suburbia. This is a government contract, which means all sorts of benefits. Along come these left-wing militants and blast everything within a three-mile radius with their lasers. You didn’t ask for that; you had no personal politics. You’re just trying to scrape out a living.