Most Anticipated Marvel Cinematic Universe Movies

vbimport

A list of some up and coming Marvel movies, the dates are subject to change.

[B]Avengers: Age of Ultron - May 01 2015

Ant-Man - July 17 2015

Fantastic Four - Aug 07 2015

Deadpool - Feb 12 2016

Captain America: Civil War - May 06 2016

Gambit - Oct 07 2016

Doctor Strange - Nov 04 2016

Guardians of the Galaxy 2 - May 05 2017

The Spectacular Spider-Man - July 28 2017

Thor: Ragnarok - Nov 03 2017

Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 - May 04 2018

Black Panther - July 06 2018

Captain Marvel - Nov 02 2018

Inhumans - Nov 02 2018

Avengers: Infinity War Part 2 - May 03 2019[/B]

:cool::cool:

Wow, I didn’t know they released this sort of info so far in advance.

Good to see there are a few Avengers movies in the pipeline as so far this been my favourite Marvel spinoff.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2751890]Wow, I didn’t know they released this sort of info so far in advance.

Good to see there are a few Avengers movies in the pipeline as so far this been my favourite Marvel spinoff.

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

Me to. Avengers done by Marvel and Disney. Are awesome. Sony so-so. Looks like a reboot of Fantastic Four:confused:

Yea The Avengers is my favorite by far, though i have to say Thor is a close runner-up . I look forward to it. :slight_smile:

It looks like the Marvel brand is keeping half of Hollywood working for the next 3-4 years.

[QUOTE=Saphira;2752054]Yea The Avengers is my favorite by far, though i have to say Thor is a close runner-up . I look forward to it. :)[/QUOTE]

Thor was pretty good too. The first one was quite funny too. :slight_smile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

^ lol yes, there is quite a few funny parts. It’s always made me laugh to see her run him over :slight_smile:
I’ve yet to see the second one though…but i hear it was very good too.

It’s a license to print money…

[QUOTE=Saphira;2752071]^ lol yes, there is quite a few funny parts. It’s always made me laugh to see her run him over :slight_smile:
I’ve yet to see the second one though…but i hear it was very good too.[/QUOTE]

The second one is pretty good too so if you liked the first one you should definitely watch it as well.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Stereodude;2752082]It’s a license to print money…[/QUOTE]

True but at least they’ve latched onto the fact that the higher production values of the recent movies bring in a more sustainable revenue stream.

Some of the early Marvel adaptations were terrible and wouldn’t attract people back.

For the time being that seems to have changed which is a big positive IMO.

[B]Wombler[/B]