Most annoying childrens fad ever

We’ve all had to watch them … some us of got to actually live through them … some of us were even a part of them :stuck_out_tongue:

As adults, we can see the immoral marketting machine at work and laugh at such simple minded schemes … that work so well on kids.

So what was the most annoying childrens fad ever?

Defenitely the Power Rangers. God awful show. Thank heavens they didn’t show that kind of crap in my childhood. Power Rangers sucks!

ok the TMNT has to be the worst…

turtles living in the sewer who were ninja’s…you’d think their odor would knock you out…

I dont know about anywhere else but the most annnnnnoooyyyiinnnngg fad to me was that stupid Tickle Me Elmo AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! GOD, if I ever see another one I will build a computer controlled Flamethrower on a chair just so I can roast it!!!

Power rangers, CRAZY FROG, CRAZY FROG, CRAZY FROG, CRAZY FROG, CRAZY FROG, CRAZY FROG, CRAZY FROG, CRAZY FROG, CRAZY FROG, CRAZY FROG, CRAZY FROG, CRAZY FROG, CRAZY FROG, CRAZY FROG, CRAZY FROG, CRAZY FROG, CRAZY FROG

P.S.
Anyone voting for Transformers will be smited with furious anger and stuff.
I know who you are…

P.S.S
Debro, Whats up with the use of smilies???

What smilies? :confused:

The differnet smiles that you start you posts with. We have a blue sunglasses one upto then a blue ? on your last post.

Must be those corks on your hat … obscuring your vision :iagree:

the crazy frog thing is known to induce psycosis.

Must be.

A combination between MMPR and Barney. With each generation they seem to get more and more obnoxious though.

Power Rangers, most definitely. Just channel surfing and getting a few seconds of that super-staged amateurish acting is enough to speak volumes…!!

:eek: It wasn’t me :stuck_out_tongue:

Menudo

While maybe not so much any more but when my kids were young the most annoying had to be
Barney and Friends, oh God did I hate watching that show, I still have nightmares!!

Wohoo

Lets see … all the other dinosaurs were wiped out … meaning barney wasn’t with them when it happened … means he was a hermit …
Bah … Barney’s a loser :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah the most infuriating and gratuitously sycophantic loser in the history of children’s television.

But this is one thing I reckon he’d win.

Another vote for Barney, followed closely by the lame MMPR

Has to be TMNT…Couldnt stand thru it…although I dont remember if I was a child or adult when I saw it. Was pathetic anyways :smiley: