Morning glory

ok it will record all the way but when i put in blank T Y media it kicks out boxs pops up and has this( failed to copy want to burn again) have done this all day dont know if disk is to big cause it took 2 1/2 hrs to burn on pc with win.xp 3sp no virus scan and new dvdfab 8.0.7.8 bata :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=kacal;2578926]ok it will record all the way but when i put in blank T Y media it kicks out boxs pops up and has this( failed to copy want to burn again) have done this all day dont know if disk is to big cause it took 2 1/2 hrs to burn on pc with win.xp 3sp no virus scan and new dvdfab 8.0.7.8 bata :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

2 1/2 hrs to copy to your HDD :eek: is this a standard DVD or BR ? and did you have pathplayer set to “Always enabled” ?, I would have stopped the process after 25-30 min.

Just picked up my copy at Walmart today and ripped it to the hdd a little while ago
after I got back home and it only took around 10 min or less with DVDFab 8.0.7.6 to
get done then burned it to a TYG03 and now the original is stored in a safe place.

2 1/2 hrs to burn on pc YIKES!!! :eek: :eek: are you sure your drive isn’t in PIO mode instead of
being in UDMA mode?? :confused: I wouldn’t think even a dual layer BD disc would take anywhere
near that long to rip / burn.

Which one are you using to burn it to the TY disc with VSO burning engine, or Imgburn or ???
and is the ripped file set to DVD5 size or DVD9 size???

Yup the drive in PIO would explain the long rip time :iagree:

rebotted pc and it took 15 mins and was a good copy dont know :confused: what happen thanks for the info guys… butwas watch the copy of Jack ass and half way throught it it kick out to the blue screen about copy is a FBI thing illegal and looks like only copy half disk any one know :confused: