(more) Zune Problems

vbimport

Hello all again. I have a quick issue I need help with concerning my Zune software. Some of you may have seen my posts in the different forums related to the Zune I got this past Christmas and it works great. I had problems installing the sofware at first but that was just because my system restore point wasn’t working properly. But now, all of the sudden, everytime I try and open my Zune software I get a Microsoft error that I can’t make any sense of. I have no clue where to go with it because there’s not really any one place I can go with it because, it seems to me, and I may be wrong, it’s a broad error I’m getting. I’ve been having many problems with my PC over the past couple weeks so it really could be any number of things. I’ve tried reinstalling multiple times and still nothing. I don’t know if the screenshot of the error I gave is enough for people to get an idea, so if you need something more, let me know. Again, that’s how clueless I am on this. If you had this problem or if you can make sense of the error I’m getting, please suggest any thought you may have. Thank you very much in advance. :bow::bow::bow: