More staff changes

Some of you already spotted it, we have had some more staff changes. This time a round of promotions.

New Senior Admins

[ul]
[li]Arachne
[/li][li]Seán
[/li][/ul]

New Admins

[ul]
[li]Kerry56
[/li][li]vroom
[/li][li]Wombler
[/li][/ul]

[QUOTE=DoMiN8ToR;2641545]Some of you already spotted it, we have had some more staff changes. This time a round of promotions.

New Senior Admins

[ul]
[li]Arachne[/li][li]Seán[/li][/ul]New Admins

[ul]
[li]Kerry56[/li][li]vroom[/li][li]Wombler[/li][/ul][/QUOTE]

Congratulations

[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5]A well deserved bunch of the Best :flower:[/SIZE][/FONT]

Congratulations to the new admins and to the new seniors! :smiley:

Ditto on diane7’s post. I can’t top it.
BTW diane7 I think the dancing myce are a nice touch.

Nothing to say but…

… [B]Congrats[/B] :bigsmile:

Just had to share share these pictures one is sooo cute,
well the other ( too keep your feet onthe ground and heads out of the Clouds :wink: )

:bigsmile:

Congrats all, looks like the usual suspects are still in the game! How are things now the real boss (?) is back?

[QUOTE=BussyB;2658691]Congrats all, looks like the usual suspects are still in the game! How are things now the real boss (?) is back?[/QUOTE]

Nice to see you Bas, things are moving forward.
How are you?

[QUOTE=BussyB;2658691]Congrats all, looks like the usual suspects are still in the game! How are things now the real boss (?) is back?[/QUOTE]

Heeeeeeeeey Bas, good to see you :flower:

DoMi’s cracking the whip, and we’re all over-worked :sad:

Just kidding, it’s wonderful :smiley:

Hey Bas, good to see you’re still about. :flower:

Things are definitely looking up here.

How are things with you?

[B]Wombler[/B]

Thanks for your reactions.

I’m doing fine actually, quite busy these days haha no longer working part-time does that with you :slight_smile:

Nice to see the site moving forward! I check the site every now and then, more as one of the many lurkers. Actually bought a new PC a few weeks ago, so I might have a few questions :wink:

Cheers!

Glad to hear you’re doing well Bas and nice to see you dropping by again. :cool:

Sure if you’ve any questions, by all means post them. :iagree:

DoMi’s cracking the whip, and we’re all over-worked :sad:

[/QUOTE]

Wow, sounds like a fair relationship. :slight_smile: