More NewEgg specials

Verbatim 100 DVD+R $29.99, free shipping, $11 mail-in-rebate.
CODE: EMCBCBJCC

LG-H55NK $24.99 free shipping
CODE: EMCBCBJCD

Antec 900 (really, really nice case) $99.99 free shipping, $40 MIR
CODE: EMCBCBJDF

I seem to remember that LG 55 wasn’t a very good drive, I need to go check in the LG forum. Has anyone ordered those Verbatim discs from Newegg recently, and if so, were they made in India or ???

PS: Remember, you have to be subscribed to their newsletter to use the promo codes.

I was eyeing that LG drive… anyone know how good it is and which -R MIDs it likes?

lots of media scans in this thread that you can look over, just in case you have not found the thread, here it is:

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f91/lg-gsa-h55n-l-post-your-scans-questions-here-214441/

Thanks. :slight_smile:

i got a 100 pack of Verbatim DVD+R about a week or so ago from newegg.com at that price with rebate but i cant send in rebate since i dont have a printer lol… but now it appears there back to there usual price as of late (34.99 + free shipping) … i just got em in the mail yesterday but i aint looked em them since i cant touch em til christmas :wink:

but it appears most are made in “Taiwan”? … unless it has that “new look” packaging which i think is india, right?

[quote=NBR;1957551]i got a 100 pack of Verbatim DVD+R about a week or so ago from newegg.com at that price with rebate but i cant send in rebate since i dont have a printer lol… but now it appears there back to there usual price as of late (34.99 + free shipping) … i just got em in the mail yesterday but i aint looked em them since i cant touch em til christmas :wink:

but it appears most are made in “Taiwan”? … unless it has that “new look” packaging which i think is india, right?[/quote] Nope, all the New packaging Verbs I have are MIT.:iagree:

[QUOTE=alan1476;1957576]Nope, all the New packaging Verbs I have are MIT.:iagree:[/QUOTE]

so in other words ALL 16x DVD+R verbs are Taiwan?

No, there is 16x Verbatim media (DVD±R) made in India.

Just got the 100 pack dvd+r’s. They came from the NJ warehouse and have the new packaging. PAP6.

How are they? Do you scan your DVDs with CD-DVD Speed? Its a great price.:iagree:

I’d love to tell you, but my dvd burner is so old that it doesn’t have scanning support (HP 300c drive).

[QUOTE=Two Degrees;1957650]No, there is 16x Verbatim media (DVD±R) made in India.[/QUOTE]

well what is it then? … cause your saying it can be made in india (which is pretty much what i was saying in a above post) but alan1476 said… “Nope, all the New packaging Verbs I have are MIT” … so the packing does not guarantee that it will be made in india and it’s just random as to what u will get? or what.