More Apple iPad 3 rumors suggest an early 2012 launch

vbimport

More Apple iPad 3 rumors suggest an early 2012 launch.

[newsimage]http://static.rankone.nl/images_posts/2011/08/eQLfYV.jpg[/newsimage]More iPad 3 rumors are surfacing giving information about potentially release date, when trial production could begin and even the display resolution of the tablet.

Read the full article here: [http://www.myce.com/news/more-apple-ipad-3-rumors-suggest-an-early-2012-launch-50430/](http://www.myce.com/news/more-apple-ipad-3-rumors-suggest-an-early-2012-launch-50430/)

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

There must be a whole division at Apple who’s job it is to leak rumors to the news media to create market hype amongst the Apple fanbois…

Great that means the ipad3 can run 2D desktop at full high resolution, and then drop back to crappy 1024x768 by simple pixel doubling when the guts can’t render it in real-time.

[QUOTE=paulw2;2600632]There must be a whole division at Apple who’s job it is t:cool:o leak rumors to the news media to create market hype amongst the Apple fanbois…[/QUOTE]
Most companies have marketing departments … Apple is 99% marketing department and 1% engineering/software development. All production is outsourced.

[QUOTE=debro;2600656]Most companies have marketing departments … Apple is 99% marketing department and 1% engineering/software development. All production is outsourced.[/QUOTE]

In short iCrooks, hyping iJunk to iTwits.

I want stereo speakers in landscape mode. More than I want the higher res screen.

Debro are you kidding?? Apple are one of the top software development companies, they don’t outsource anything but manufacturing. They are elite when it comes to product r&d and engineering . They innovate and lead and everyone copies them.

[QUOTE=ivid;2600667]I want stereo speakers in landscape mode. More than I want the higher res screen.

Debro are you kidding?? Apple are one of the top software development companies, they don’t outsource anything but manufacturing. They are elite when it comes to product r&d and engineering . They innovate and lead and everyone copies them.[/QUOTE]
Apple is an interface company. Hardware is just an inferior copy of other products. The difference between apple products and others is just a polished user interface - so simple an idiot can use it.

debro, yer killing me with laughter. Are you just trying to bait Apple fanboys by spewing out laughable and ignorant statements ? You could not be further from the truth, and you know what ? A few years ago I would never admit it either, because I was an Apple hater. I still use Windows but I got an iPad last year and I love it. Its brilliant, its changed the way I do home computing (I hardly touch my desktop at home) and the hate has diminished.

Who developed the OSX and the iOS operating systems and the industry standard Final Cut Pro software then ?

Apple innovates and invents cutting edge hardware and its everyone else who scrambles to copy them. Look at all the tablet and cell phone copycats trying to be like iOS and the iPhone / iPad. Look at Intel scrambling to make this new ultrabook platform which are a complete rip offs of the MacBook Air. Windows Vista (and now 7) had several blatant OSX rip offs too.

One last point. A polished user interface is something that only comes from a company that takes software and user interface development seriously and professionally. It demonstrates that they go the full mile, they don’t to things half-assed and over-complicated like some other O/S developers. Making software very simple and easy to use is a brilliant and very difficult thing.

[QUOTE=ivid;2601025]debro, yer killing me with laughter. Are you just trying to bait Apple fanboys by spewing out laughable and ignorant statements ? [/QUOTE]
Yes :smiley:
Apple is one of the few US companies that still has any expertise in any decent form of hardware design. Everyone else has outsourced design & production to china.
It’s quite sad, and extremely short sighted, that all the manufacturing has moved from the USA to cheaper international production. Production is the training ground for the expert engineers of tomorrow.

Now South Korea designs & produces most of the low-power CPU’s, RAM, video chips, and transmission technologies, taiwan does the LCD screens & LED’s, india does most of the software, & obviously helpdesk (although the Philippines gets a good look in because of their US accents), and obviously china gets the manufacturing of non-too-technical stuff and the assembly, packing & distribution … while US companies have their managers and accountants shuffle the deck chairs and count their beans.